A spectacular 2.5 acre lot in Lawrence Township at the edge of Princeton is home to a handsome stucco Colonial solidly built in 1949 and beautifully updated three years ago. A sprawling backyard that extends all the way down to a walking trail along the old Johnson Trolley Line provides such a pretty view through a trio of windows in the new kitchen. A skylit cathedral ceiling pours sunshine down on granite countertops, pristine stainless steel appliances, and spalted maple Pergo flooring, the ultimate in durability. Sliders added to the spacious dining room offer an escape to the lush park-like backyard. Both the living room and family room have wide bay windows to capture the scenery. A renovated powder room is centrally located near steps to the partially finished basement. Both upper level bathrooms were also recently freshened up with new vanities to better serve three bedrooms, all with hardwood floor. Shrubbery edges the house and circular driveway leading to the two car attached garage. This delightful property is located right at the border of Lawrence Township with a Princeton address. Enjoy the best of rural tranquility with quick access to town. The 4-bedroom septic system installed in 2013 will easily accommodate expansion to this delightful home, if desired.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs - Parkland, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard, Private, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price